Click-worthy content: MarCom Awards
The 2015 MarCom Awards were announced this week. Each year, these awards go out to honor excellent work in marketing and communications.
This year, Coffey and the talented healthcare marketers we work with took home more than 30 awards for a diverse range of work, including website designs, blogging, healthcare magazines, healthcare content, interactive digital content, e-newsletters and annual reports.
Congratulations to our award-winning clients. It's a pleasure to work with you!
Here are a few of the MarCom Award winners:
Coffey website designs received 8 awards in all. Here are 3 of them:
- Bigfork Valley website (Platinum).
- St. Francis Regional Medical Center website redesign (Platinum).
- Dignity Health St. Rose Dominican Reach online microsite (Platinum).
Three of Coffey's newest interactive infographics took home awards:
- Remove a tick in 4 easy steps (Gold).
- Urination presentation: What your pee color means (Honorable Mention).
- Vaccines for young kids (Honorable Mention).
The Coffey Blog
Two of our blog posts from the past year took home top honors:
- Providing value: Does your healthcare content pass the test? (Platinum).
- Healthcare SEO basics: Why keywords still matter (Gold).
Healthcare magazines and newsletters
Coffey print magazines and newsletters took home 18 awards for their design and content. Want to see examples of that award-winning print work? Give us a call at 888.805.9101 or email us. We'd be happy to show you some samples.
Get the blog by email!
New posts delivered every Monday.