Location: This job is open for employee to be based in office.
We are seeking an experienced and innovative Accounting Manager to join our team. At Coffey, we are committed to being industry innovators and educators, partnering with clients to drive integrated marketing strategies for success.
As an Accounting Manager at Coffey Communications, you will be a key player in overseeing financial operations, ensuring accuracy, and driving financial success.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Providing leadership to the accounting team, fostering a collaborative and results-driven environment.
- Preparing accurate and timely financial reports, including income statements, balance sheets, tax returns, and regulatory filings.
- Establishing and maintaining internal controls and guidelines for accounting transactions and budget preparation.
- Supervising daily processes of accounts payable/receivable, ensuring accuracy and timely processing.
- Preparing, monitoring, and updating the annual budget in consultation with departmental managers and the administrative team.
- Leading in audits, ensuring compliance with state and federal regulations, and coordinating with external auditors.
- Overseeing vendor records and payments, ensuring accuracy of data and compliance with regulations.
Our corporate office is located in Walla Walla, Washington. This position would require you to join us here.
If you meet these qualifications and are excited about the opportunity to contribute to Coffey’s financial success, read the full job description or apply below.