Human Resources Manager
We'd prefer to have this position in-house. If you're located within 60 miles of Walla Walla, we would be open to a hybrid of working in-house three days a week and remote two days a week.
We are seeking a Human Resources Manager with experience developing strategic human resource plans for a growth company. As our Human Resources Manager, you'll create and implement a multifaceted recruitment plan to seek out and attract professionals whose expertise and enthusiasm would be a good fit on the Coffey team. You'll use your strong networking and sourcing skills to attract and retain the best and brightest candidates. You'll use your knowledge and experience to develop staff training and development programs.
Success in this role requires:
- An ability to develop and coordinate strategic human resource plans to meet organizational needs.
- An ability to direct and oversee the recruiting process.
- Knowledge of all standard recruiting components, including, but not limited to, sourcing, qualifying, networking, assessing, legal, job analysis, wage and salary trend.
- Strong networking and sourcing skills.
- Strong relationship-building and communication skills.
- An enthusiasm for finding, engaging and nurturing the best candidates for the job.
- Proven track record of ensuring that policies and procedures are administered in a uniform and equitable manner.
To learn more, read the full job description or apply below.