Over the decades, we've had the privilege to serve healthcare systems, hospitals, health plans and physician groups with our impeccable content marketing services. And we're proud to say our very first client is still with us today. We believe that's thanks to our unique culture and values. As we look toward our future, we plan to build upon those values so that our clients feel empowered to do their best work possible.
These are the defining points of our culture:
Our mission guides us
We've had the same mission for more than 30 years:
To communicate health and healthcare information for the enrichment of people's lives.
We achieve that mission by partnering with clients and coworkers who share similar values.
Our people make us great
Members of the Coffey team have a special way of thinking and working. They problem-solve by putting themselves in the client's position and asking, "What would I need to make my job easier?" Then they make those solutions a reality.
To understand us better, take a look at the phrases that describe our employees:
- Client-centric. We see the world through our clients' eyes. This helps us anticipate not just their wants, but also their needs. Through this approach, we're able to provide services and create products that solve industry problems and help our clients thrive.
- Collaborative. Internal communication and coordination are second nature to us.
- Passionate. We're driven by the work we do and the clients we serve.
- Forward-thinking. It's a fast-paced world, so our work has to stay two steps ahead at all times.
- Creative. We know a new idea can inspire others, solve problems and attract positive attention.
- Results-driven. We set big goals, and we meet them.
Sound like you? Check out our current openings.
Our community is always with us
Coffey gives back to a wide range of deserving local nonprofits and charitable organizations. You can find us sponsoring events and serving at community dinners.
Being involved helps us stay aware of the issues facing our community and allows us to give back to the place we call home.