Think of your healthcare website as your organization's digital front door. It's the first place people visit when they want to learn more about your organization and the care you provide. And if it’s true that you only get one chance to make a first impression, you'll need to make sure your website delivers.
The words you use on your site are important. But so is the design—and the technical foundation—of your healthcare website. If you underperform in these areas, your readers may leave before reading even one of the words you've written.
Let us help.
In this e-book, we outline what you need to know about:
- Assessing your current site.
- Creating internal and external teams to get the work done.
- Designing your site to delight your readers.
- Creating a roadmap for your readers.
- Addressing the technical side of design.
- Promoting your work in other channels.