Website terms and conditions of use
Last updated: March 31, 2015
1. The Sites Do Not Provide Medical or Health Care Advice. The Sites provide general information and discussion about marketing products and services for healthcare-related businesses. The information on the Sites is not intended, and should not be construed as, medical advice. You should not rely on the information on the Sites as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. If you have any concerns or questions about your health or a medical condition, you should consult with an appropriately licensed physician or other healthcare provider. Opinions expressed in the Sites are not necessarily those of Coffey. The inclusion of any user submissions on the Sites does not constitute any endorsement, guarantee, or recommendation by Coffey. The information on the Sites may not and should not be used or relied upon for any purpose not expressly stated herein, including, but not limited to, use in or in connection with any legal proceeding.
2. Site Access License. Coffey grants you a limited, revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to access and make use of the Sites and their content. Coffey does not grant you a license to modify all or any portion of the Sites or their content. This license does not include any resale or commercial use of the Sites or their contents; any collection and use of any images or third party content on the Sites; any derivative use of the Sites or their contents; any downloading or copying of information for the benefit of another company or user; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. The Sites and/or any portion of the Sites may not be reproduced, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without Coffey's express written consent. You will not access or attempt to access content on the Sites through any interface except for the publicly-provided interfaces provided by Coffey. You will not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of Coffey, its content providers, or its affiliates without express written consent. You will not use any meta tags or any other "hidden text" utilizing our name or trademarks without our express written consent. Any unauthorized use automatically terminates the permissions and/or licenses granted by us to you.
3. Copyright and Ownership. All of the content featured or displayed on the Sites, including without limitation text, graphics, photographs, images, moving images, sound, and illustrations ("Content"), is owned by Coffey, its licensors, vendors, agents, and/or its Content providers. All elements of the Sites, including without limitation the general design and the Content, are protected by trade dress, copyright, moral rights, trademark, and other laws relating to intellectual property rights. The Sites may be used only for the intended purpose for which the Sites are being made available. Except as may be otherwise indicated in specific documents within the Sites or as permitted by copyright law, you are authorized to view, play, print, and download copyrighted documents, audio, and video found on our Sites for personal, informational, and noncommercial purposes only. Except as permitted by copyright law, you may not modify any of the materials and you may not copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information or work contained on the Sites. Except as authorized under the copyright laws, you are responsible for obtaining permission before reusing any copyrighted material that is available on the Sites. You shall comply with all applicable domestic and international laws, statutes, ordinances, and regulations regarding your use of the Sites. The Sites, their Content, and all related rights shall remain the exclusive property of Coffey or its licensors unless otherwise expressly agreed. You will not remove any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notices from material found on these Sites.
5. Submission of Information.
- Account Registration and Security. You understand that you may need to create an account to have access to some parts and features of the Sites. In consideration of your use of the Sites, you will: (A) provide true, accurate, current, and complete information about yourself and your business as prompted by the Sites' registration or subscription pages (such information being the "Registration Data") and (B) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current, and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, or Coffey has reasonable grounds to suspect that the information is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, Coffey has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Sites (or any portion of the Sites). You are entirely responsible for the security and confidentiality of your password and account. Furthermore, you are entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account. You will not share your account information or your user name and password with any third party or permit any third party to logon to the Sites using your account information. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security of which you become aware. You are responsible for taking precautions and providing security measures best suited for your situation and intended use of the Sites. We have the right to provide user billing, account, Content, or use records, and related information under certain circumstances (such as in response to legal responsibility, lawful process, orders, subpoenas, or warrants, or to protect our rights, customers, or business).
- Advertising Rights. Coffey reserves the right to sell, license, and/or display any advertising, attribution, links, promotional, and/or distribution rights in connection with your Submitted Materials, and Coffey and its licensors or affiliates will be entitled to retain any and all revenue generated from any sales or licenses of such advertising, attribution, links, or promotional or distribution rights. Nothing in these additional terms obligates or may be deemed to obligate Coffey to sell, license, or offer to sell or license any advertising, promotion or distribution rights.
6. Third Party Links. From time to time, the Sites may contain links to websites that are not owned, operated or controlled by Coffey. All of these links are provided solely as a convenience to you. If you use these links, then you will leave the Sites. We are not responsible for any content, materials, or other information located on or accessible from any other website. We do not endorse, guarantee, or make any representations or warranties regarding any other websites, or any content, materials, or other information located or accessible from any other websites, or the results that you may obtain from using any other websites. If you decide to access any other websites linked to or from this Sites, you do so entirely at your own risk.
7. Linking to the Sites. Creating or maintaining any link from another website to any page on the Sites without our prior written permission is prohibited. Running or displaying the Sites or any information or material displayed on the Sites in frames or through similar means on another website without our prior written permission is prohibited. Any permitted links to the Sites must comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations.
8. Access and Interference. You agree that you will not use any robot, spider, scraper, or other automated means to access the Sites for any purpose without our express written permission. Additionally, you agree that you will not: (A) take any action that imposes or may impose, as determined in our sole discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure; (B) interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Sites or any activities conducted on the Sites; or (C) bypass any measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Sites.
11. DISCLAIMERS. YOUR USE OF THESE SITES IS AT YOUR RISK. THE INFORMATION, MATERIALS, AND SERVICES PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THE SITES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, SECURITY, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. NEITHER COFFEY, NOR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES, SUPPLIERS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, OR LICENSORS WARRANT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE INFORMATION, MATERIALS, OR SERVICES PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THE SITES. THE INFORMATION, MATERIALS, AND SERVICES PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THE SITES MAY BE OUT OF DATE, AND NEITHER COFFEY, NOR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES MAKES ANY COMMITMENT OR ASSUMES ANY DUTY TO UPDATE THE INFORMATION, MATERIALS, OR SERVICES. THE FOREGOING EXCLUSIONS OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES DO NOT APPLY TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY LAW. PLEASE REFER TO YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY PROHIBITIONS.
12. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY. Coffey does not assume any responsibility, nor will be liable, for any damages to, or any viruses that may infect your computer, telecommunication equipment, or other property caused by or arising from your access to, use of, or browsing these Sites, or your downloading of any information or materials from these Sites. IN NO EVENT WILL COFFEY, OR ANY OF ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SHAREHOLDERS, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS, OR ASSIGNS, NOR ANY PARTY INVOLVED IN THE CREATION, PRODUCTION, HOSTING, DISPLAY, OR TRANSMISSION OF THE SITES, BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE RESULTING FROM LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA, OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) ARISING OUT OF THE USE, INABILITY TO USE, OR THE RESULTS OF USE OF THE SITES, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO THE SITES, OR THE MATERIALS, INFORMATION, OR SERVICES CONTAINED ON ANY OR ALL SUCH SITES, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY AND WHETHER OR NOT ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY DO NOT APPLY TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY LAW. IN JURISDICTIONS THAT DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LIABILITY SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
IN THE EVENT OF ANY PROBLEM WITH THE SITES OR ANY CONTENT, YOU AGREE THAT YOUR SOLE REMEDY IS TO CEASE USING THE SITES. IN NO EVENT SHALL COFFEY'S TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE), OR OTHERWISE EXCEED TWENTY FIVE DOLLARS (US $25.00).
14. Release. In the event that you have a dispute with one or more other users of the Sites or with any other third party arising from your use of information obtained from the Sites, you release Coffey (and our officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures, and employees) from claims, demands, and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes, including without limitation, any intellectual property dispute or any dispute over the payment of the challenge.
16. Force Majeure. Neither Coffey nor you shall be responsible for damages or for delays or failures in performance resulting from acts or occurrences beyond our or your, as applicable, reasonable control, including, without limitation: fire, lightning, explosion, power surge or failure, water, acts of God, war, revolution, civil commotion, or acts of civil or military authorities or public enemies; any law, order, regulation, ordinance, or requirement of any government or legal body or any representative of any government or legal body; labor unrest, including without limitation, strikes, slowdowns, picketing, or boycotts; or inability to secure raw materials, transportation facilities, fuel or energy shortages, or acts or omissions of other common carriers.
- We do not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted, or secure access to the Sites or Services, and operation of the Sites may be interfered with by numerous factors outside of our control.
- Headings are for reference purposes only and in no way define, limit, construe, or describe the scope or extent of the section.
- Our failure to act with respect to a breach by you or others does not waive our right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches.
20. DIGITAL MILLENNIUM COPYRIGHT ACT ("DMCA") NOTICE
1505 Business One Circle
Walla Walla, WA 99362
Telephone: 509.525.0101, ex. 228
Please provide the following notice:
- Identify the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- Identify the material on the Sites that you claim is infringing, with enough detail so that we may locate it on the Sites;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you declaring under penalty of perjury that (i) the above information in your notice is accurate and (ii) that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or that you are authorized to act on behalf of that owner;
- Your address, telephone number, and email address; and
- Your physical or electronic signature.
We may give notice to our users of any infringement notice by means of a general notice on any of our websites, electronic mail to a user's e-mail address in our records, or by written communication sent by first-class mail to a user's physical address in our records. If you receive an infringement notice, then you may provide counter-notification in writing to the designated agent that includes the information below. To be effective, the counter-notification must be a written communication that includes the following:
- Your physical or electronic signature;
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled, and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
- A statement from you under the penalty of perjury, that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled; and
- Your name, physical address, and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of a Federal District Court for the judicial district in which your physical address is located, or if your physical address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which we may be found, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of allegedly infringing material or an agent of such person.
23. Copyright Notice. All Site design, graphics, text selections, arrangements, and all software are Copyright © 2015, Coffey Communications, Inc. or its licensors. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.