Are you getting the level of service you expect?
Great customer support should be something you experience each time you interact with your vendor. Check out these signs of exceptional service.
As consumers, we expect the companies we do business with to take exceptional care of our needs. This same level of exceptional customer service should also be the standard of any vendor your healthcare organization works with.
7 things to look for when evaluating a vendor's customer service
Whether you're evaluating new vendor partners or wondering if your current partner is giving you the support you deserve, here are some important things to look for:
- Proactive communication. A vendor who provides great support doesn't just react to your requests, they routinely check in with you and anticipate your needs.
- A project or account manager that will be assigned to your account.
- Real-time customer support.
- Multiple ways to request and receive help, such as via phone, email or chat.
- A knowledge-base library and other self-service resources, such as training videos and FAQs.
- Timely and continual feedback so you are kept informed as your request is being resolved.
- If the vendor offers a ticket system, they should always follow up after the ticket is closed to ensure you know what the issue was and how it was fixed.
Superior customer service is about people
At Coffey, exceptional customer service is one of our company values. Coffey's best practice is to provide you more than just a ticketing system. We are available to talk to when you need us. That's why we prioritize making sure we have skilled people and appropriate staffing levels to support our clients. Our goal is to make it easy for you to connect with us and provide you quality support as soon as possible. As a result of this commitment, our clients have continued to experience the kind of customer support best practices listed above throughout the COVID-19 pandemic.
Here's just one example: For web clients, we offer a chat feature in our content management system (CMS) that is monitored continuously during business hours, and emails to our support address go to the entire support team, ensuring that no request falls through the cracks.
Find out about Coffey's great customer service